In the chapter 2, we define desire and why you should have one to succeed.
How do you create a burning desire? Well, if you keep telling yourself day and night that you’ll successful, then nothing will stop you from succeeding. In this chapter, he speaks about his deaf child and how, with a little lie, he makes him thinking he could hear again. And this lad succeed even if nature didn’t gave him any auditif hearing.
Mr Napoleon gives us six step to initiate this burning desire:
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of you money your desire
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire
- Establish a definite date when you intent to possess the money you desire
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you’re ready or not, to put this plan into action
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intent to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it
- Read you written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning.
See and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money
When you finish those exercises, you should normally have a clear view of your financial goal and deadline. The plan and the statement are also very important as the give you the path you should follow to acquire your goal. I suggest to take times to complete this exercise as it builds our entire future.
Here comes the hard, you need to read everyday at nigh and in the morning. The purpose of this, it’s to grow your desire and make this statement part of you. The same way we didn’t think about breathing, the same way, our statement should lay deep into ourselves.